Lemongrass is unique?because it has antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties. Just like its distant cousin, lemons, it’s a natural astringent with some serious antiseptic properties. A grass native to South East Asia, and widely used in Asian Cuisine, Lemongrass doubles as a wondrous Tea.
Beauty benefits of Lemongrass Tea :
- For Hairloss: High percentage of Iron and Magnesium in Lemongrass Tea invariably leads to strengthening of hair follicles.
- Skin: Lemongrass Tea improves collagen built up, this reduces fine lines and wrinkles naturally.
- Toner: Just wash your face, pour the left over tea in a spray bottle and use it to calm your skin and even-tone it. It has astringent properties that reduce oil built up.
- Deodorant: use of Lemongrass water also helps keep summer odors at bay naturally!
- Steam: Boil lemongrass tea, let your face absorb the steam. This will calm your nerves and sterilize your facial pores to prevent acne.
- Weightloss: The polyphenols in the tea raises metabolism and burns fat. It is low in calories and keeps you from over eating.
Benefits of Lemongrass Tea to the Colon : when combined with Ginger
- Lemongrass Ginger Tea is an alternative medicine to stomach cramps, stomach upset and digestive problems
- The tea has diuretic properties that cure bloating and stomach gas.
- It soothes stomach lining and relieves constipation
- When consumed after dinner, it improves general digestive health
Lemongrass Tea as a Relaxant:
- Rich in potassium, lemongrass tea helps in taming high blood pressure.
- It also helps regulate cholesterol levels.
- It is an excellent sedative. A cup before bed will help one sleep and wake up fresh the next morning.
- Natural relaxant for those suffering FOMO and addictions to social media.
- Helps athletes relax body muscles and relieve physical stress
Other health benefits:
- Improves kidney functioning, thus lemongrass tea is an excellent detox tea.
- Eugenol found in Lemongrass Tea helps cure headaches very similar to aspirins effect !
- Antibacterial and anti inflammatory property of the tea cures sore throats, cough, cold, allergies
- Lemongrass is known to increase RBC levels. With its high iron content, it has proven to be a relief for menstrual cramps and hormonal imbalances in women.
Click to buy jasmine lemongrass tea:?https://www.teameteas.com/natural-green-teas/Jasmine-Lemon-Grass-Green-Tea