Lemongrass is packed with goodness of nutrients. In its purest and natural form, it is a rich source of minerals and vitamins:
Minerals: Minerals are essential for building strong bones and teeth, blood, skin, hair, nerve function, muscle and for metabolic processes that turn the food into energy. Lemongrass is a rich source of:
Vitamins: They help in healing wounds, bolster immune system, convert food into energy and repair cellular damage. Lemongrass is a source of:
i) Vitamin A
ii) Vitamin C
iii) Vitamin B6
Try the Lemongrass-Ginger and Lemongrass Jasmine today!??https://www.teameteas.com/natural-green-teas/Jasmine-Lemon-Grass-Green-Tea
The soothing Lemongrass Tea is said to have numerous benefits. Combining with other ingredients, the Tea can be consumed in various forms and flavors.
Lemongrass tea recipe: with Dried Lemongrass
- You can either sun dry the lemongrass for storage or dry them in the oven. They are done when they crumble at your touch.
- Dried lemongrass can also be procured from the market if and when fresh ones are not available.
- Recipe: To prepare the tea, keep 1-2 leaves in a tea cup, infuser or tea pot. Pour boiled water over it, and let it steep for 2-4 minutes..
Add a choice of sweetener, if required.
Strain and serve
Lemongrass Tea Recipe : with fresh Lemongrass
- Recipe 1: Take the required quantity of the lemongrass blades and tie tight knots through its length.
This method is advised, as opposed to chopping, as it enables the natural lemongrass oils to ooze out. Place this in a tea cup, tea pot or vessel. Add crushed ginger. Pour boiled water over it. Steep for 2 minutes, stain and serve.
This can also be used in Thai soup preparation.
- Recipe 2: Add chopped lemongrass, crushed mint leaves, tulsi leaves and jaggery to boiling water. Boil for 2 minutes, strain and serve.
Lemongrass Tea Recipe : With Lemongrass powder
- Recipe 1: widely available in markets, this Lemongrass powder can simply be boiled in water as per portion sizes and served.
- Recipe 2: combine lemongrass powder with Tea powder in boiling water. Boil for 2 minutes. Add sugar, strain and serve.
- Recipe 3: Boil water, add ? tsp lemongrass powder, half inch freshly crushed ginger, 1 clove. Boil for 1 minute, strain and serve
- This is available in concentrated form or oils in pharmaceuticals and supermarkets. A couple of drops can be added to prepare hot teas, soups and Asian culinary preparations.
Lemongrass Tea Bags:
Lemongrass is unique?because it has antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties. Just like its distant cousin, lemons, it’s a natural astringent with some serious antiseptic properties. A grass native to South East Asia, and widely used in Asian Cuisine, Lemongrass doubles as a wondrous Tea.
Beauty benefits of Lemongrass Tea :
- For Hairloss: High percentage of Iron and Magnesium in Lemongrass Tea invariably leads to strengthening of hair follicles.
- Skin: Lemongrass Tea improves collagen built up, this reduces fine lines and wrinkles naturally.
- Toner: Just wash your face, pour the left over tea in a spray bottle and use it to calm your skin and even-tone it. It has astringent properties that reduce oil built up.
- Deodorant: use of Lemongrass water also helps keep summer odors at bay naturally!
- Steam: Boil lemongrass tea, let your face absorb the steam. This will calm your nerves and sterilize your facial pores to prevent acne.
- Weightloss: The polyphenols in the tea raises metabolism and burns fat. It is low in calories and keeps you from over eating.
Benefits of Lemongrass Tea to the Colon : when combined with Ginger
- Lemongrass Ginger Tea is an alternative medicine to stomach cramps, stomach upset and digestive problems
- The tea has diuretic properties that cure bloating and stomach gas.
- It soothes stomach lining and relieves constipation
- When consumed after dinner, it improves general digestive health
Lemongrass Tea as a Relaxant:
- Rich in potassium, lemongrass tea helps in taming high blood pressure.
- It also helps regulate cholesterol levels.
- It is an excellent sedative. A cup before bed will help one sleep and wake up fresh the next morning.
- Natural relaxant for those suffering FOMO and addictions to social media.
- Helps athletes relax body muscles and relieve physical stress
Other health benefits:
- Improves kidney functioning, thus lemongrass tea is an excellent detox tea.
- Eugenol found in Lemongrass Tea helps cure headaches very similar to aspirins effect !
- Antibacterial and anti inflammatory property of the tea cures sore throats, cough, cold, allergies
- Lemongrass is known to increase RBC levels. With its high iron content, it has proven to be a relief for menstrual cramps and hormonal imbalances in women.
Click to buy jasmine lemongrass tea:?https://www.teameteas.com/natural-green-teas/Jasmine-Lemon-Grass-Green-Tea
Thank you Rishika for taking the time to pen a blog post about your experience with TE-A-Me. We truly appreciate your effort in taking photos for the post as well. We feel proud to feature your post along with the photos you’ve taken in our official blog and share with other loyal fans and lovers of TE-A-Me teas! Here goes the blog post.
I am not much of a great “tea lover” but eventually, started having tea when I started with my first job. And then it was unavoidable to not to have a cup of tea daily. A sip of this hot drink was like it was sharing my work related pressure and suddenly I would feel rejuvenated. Thus, started my journey to a regular tea drinker and along with it started some acidity related problems. And one day my doctor abstained me from drinking any more tea. Now, I had to find a substitute and then my mother suggested me to have Green tea. She told me innumerable benefits of consuming it regularly. Green tea has an abundance of antioxidants and is helpful in digestion, thus reducing some extra accumulated stubborn fat.
Then I was convinced to opt for green tea after doing a detailed research about its positive outcomes. I bought my first packet of green tea of a well known brand but was not pleased by its sour taste. I never drank it again until I came across TE-A-ME green teas.
TE-A-ME teas taste is too good. I got 3 flavours Natural Green tea, Honey Lemon green tea, Tulsi green tea. All of them are so good in taste that I’m love with them. Now I consume them every day.
Although we can add these added ingredients to simple green tea for additional benefits, but TE-A-ME has introduced different flavours to enable its users to consume tea with convenience.
All I can say is “Te Amo” to “TE-A-ME”. It is just like what their tagline says “It’s better, not bitter”.
My Rating: 5/5
Packaging: Superb. Each tea bag is enclosed in a sealed pack. Which ensures locking the natural aroma of rest of the tea bags, even after opening the outer pack.
Availability: Easily available on Amazon.in on good discount. Order yours now! And feel the difference.